All prices are quoted in Us dollars are inclusive of GST unless specified.
• All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
• Milestone payments must be made within 5 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
• Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
• Microcen Web Technology reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
For minor or once-off works, payments need to be made either in advance or as per the terms mentioned in the invoice/proposal. If you require any changes to the terms, you must inform us in writing (emails accepted) within two working days of the receipt of the same.
• Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of $5.50 per month, from the due date.